FLECTOR $4 SAVINGS CARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By using this offer, you acknowledge that you currently meet the eligibility criteria and will comply with the terms and conditions described below:
- This Savings Offer is not valid for prescriptions that are reimbursed, in whole or in part, by Medicare, Medicaid, TRICARE, Veterans Affairs health care, or other federal or state healthcare programs (including any state prescription drug assistance programs and the Government Health Insurance Plan available in Puerto Rico [formerly known as “La Reforma de Salud”]).
- If your out-of-pocket prescription cost is $124 or less: You will pay as little as $4 per fill of your FLECTOR prescription. If your out-of-pocket prescription cost is more than $124: You will pay $4 plus the difference between your prescription cost and $124. Potential savings of up to $120 per fill of your prescription, with total savings of up to $360 per card.
- You must deduct the value received under this program from any reimbursement request submitted to your insurance plan, either directly by you or on your behalf.
- Cannot be combined with any other rebate/coupon, free trial, or similar offer for the specified prescription.
- The Card will be accepted only at participating pharmacies.
- This Card is not health insurance.
- Offer good only in the U.S. and Puerto Rico.
- The Savings Offer is not valid for Massachusetts residents whose prescriptions are covered, in whole or in part, by third-party insurance.
- This Savings Offer is not valid for California residents whose prescriptions are covered, in whole or in part, by a third-party insurance.
- This Savings Offer is not valid where prohibited by law or regulation.
- This Savings Offer is not valid when the entire cost of your prescription drug is eligible to be reimbursed by your private insurance plan or other private health or pharmacy benefit programs.
- Patients who are enrolled in Medicare, Medicaid, or another state or federal health care program may use the Savings Offer if paying for the prescription covered by the Savings Offer outside of their government insurance benefit, and no claim is submitted to Medicare, Medicaid, or any federal or state health care program. Such patients may not apply any out-of-pocket expenses incurred using the Savings Offer toward any government insurance benefit out-of-pocket spending calculations, such as Medicare Part D true out-of-pocket (TrOOP) costs.
- You are responsible for reporting use of this Savings Offer to any private insurer, health plan, or other third party who pays for or reimburses any part of the prescription filled using the Savings Offer, as may be required. You should not use the Savings Offer if your insurer or health plan prohibits use of manufacturer Savings Offers.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to redeem the Savings Offer.
- Each card is limited to 3 uses per person during this offering period and is not transferable.
- No other purchase is necessary.
- Data related to your redemption of this Savings Offer may be collected, analyzed, and shared with Pfizer, for market research and other purposes related to assessing Pfizer’s programs. Data shared with Pfizer will be aggregated and de-identified; it will be combined with data related to other Savings Offer redemptions and will not identify you.
- Pfizer reserves the right to rescind, revoke, or amend the program without notice.
- Offer expires 12/30/2020.
For reimbursement when using a nonparticipating pharmacy/mail order: Pay for your FLECTOR prescription and mail copy of original pharmacy receipt (cash register receipt NOT valid) with product name, date, and amount circled to: FLECTOR Savings Offer, 2250 Perimeter Park Drive, Suite 300, Morrisville, NC 27560. Be sure to include a copy of the front of your FLECTOR Savings Card, your name, and mailing address.
Patients should always ask their doctors for medical advice about adverse events.
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/MedWatch or call
The health information contained herein is provided for educational purposes only and is not intended to replace discussions with a healthcare provider. All decisions regarding patient care must be made with a healthcare provider, considering the unique characteristics of the patient.
The product information provided in this site is intended for residents of the United States. The products discussed herein may have different product labeling in different countries.
FLECTOR® is a registered trademark of IBSA Institut Biochimique SA, licensed by Alpharma Pharmaceuticals LLC, a subsidiary of Pfizer Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
FLECTOR is available by prescription only.